Taunton Municipal Lighting Plant Solar Rebate Program
The TMLP Solar Rebate Program gives great financial incentives to residential customers of the TMLP
Taunton Municipal Lighting Plant Solar Rebate Program Overview
This new program offers great financial incentives to customers of the Taunton Municpal Lighting Plant who wish to install a solar energy array on their home or property.
Rebate Incentives for the Program Include:
- $.60 per watt installed with a maximum rebate amount of $4,500 from the TMLP
- $.60 from the Department of Energy Resources with a maximum rebate of $9,000
- Rebate incentives cannot equal more than half of the installed system costs
Reliable Solar Solutions will assist all clients with the preperation and submission of the necassary documentation.
- TMLP customer must own the system, leases do not qualify for incentives
- Must be active residential or non-profit customer with TMLP for 6 months or more
- Your active TMLP account must have a $0 balance
- System designs must be approved by TMLP and DOER before you begin installation
Meet Artie “The Solar Guy” Leonard
Reliable Solar Solutions was founded by Fairhaven native Artie Leonard, affectionately referred to as “Artie the Solar Guy”. Artie spent several years working for large national solar companies, Artie just felt like the local community wasn’t being served the best it could. Inspired by sustainable solar technology and the lack of customer service from the “big guys”, Artie set out to help fill the need for clean energy sourcing in our region and formed, Reliable Solar Solutions.
“Artie and his team were a pleasure to deal with!”
When we started looking into solar we had so many questions. So many I felt bad for Artie, but he and his team were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Thank you so much for all of your help, the system looks great and is working well.
Get In Touch
1 Chace Rd #15, East Freetown, MA 02717
1150 19th Street Vero Beach, FL 32960
Let's Make an Impact
Together we can make a difference in our community by bringing affordable, reliable solar solutions to the Southcoast.